Home

HMS Reserve (1704)  (2nd)
4th Rate 54-gun

    
This the second ship to carry the name HMS Reserve was a fourth rate, 54-gun, ship-of-the-line.

Built at Deptford Dockyard, launched Mar-1704, 130ft long, 34ft 6in wide and of 895 tons builders measurement.

Renamed HMS Sutherland 02-Jan-1716.

Used as a hospital ship from May-1741.

Condemned 10-Mar-1744 at Port Mahon.

Ordered broken up 15-Nov-1754.

 

Other HMS Reserve
- 1st  HMS Reserve
- 2nd HMS Reserve

- ? Class
- Specifications
- Ships
- Plans/Schematics
- Pictures
- Full Battle Honours

Outside Links
- Official Website
- Associated Sites
- Related Sites

c. b.
This page last edited - 04 November, 2012.

Copyright Ian M King, except where otherwise indicated.