Home

HMS Milford (1696)  (4th)
5th Rate 32-gun

    
This the fourth ship to carry the name HMS Milford was a fifth rate, 32-gun, ship.

Originally HMS Scarborough, built at Woolwich Dockyard, launched 15-Feb-1694, 105 ft long, 29ft wide and of 374 tons builders measurement (bm).

Captured off the north coast of Ireland 18-Jul-1694 by the French and renamed Duc De Chaulnes.

Recaptured 15-Feb-1696 and renamed HMS Milford.

Rebuilt 1705 as 421 tons bm.

Wrecked 18-Jun-1720 at Cape Corrientes.

 

Other HMS Milford
- 1st  HMS Milford
- 2nd HMS Milford
- 3rd HMS Milford
- 4th HMS Milford
- 5th HMS Milford
- 6th HMS Milford
- 7th HMS Milford
- 8th HMS Milford
- 9th HMS Milford
- 10th HMS Milford

- ? Class
- Specifications
- Ships
- Plans/Schematics
- Pictures
- Full Battle Honours

Outside Links
- Official Website
- Associated Sites
- Related Sites

c.
This page last edited - 13 December, 2012.

Copyright Ian M King, except where otherwise indicated.