Cambrian Class (1915) CC
four ships of the Cambrian Class, were similar to the
Calliope Class (1915), but
had the four shaft direct drive- machinery and thinner belts of the
Caroline Class (1914). Part
of the 1914 construction Programme.
As built they were armed with mixed 6in and 4in main armament, and were altered in 1920 to all 6in main guns.
This page last edited -
05 April, 2013.
Copyright © Ian M King, except where otherwise indicated.