Home

Calliope Class (1915) CC

The two ships of the Calliope Class were light Cruisers. The final two of the 1913 construction programme.

In comparison with the Caroline Class (1914) they were turbine powered, and had a thicker armoured belt.

As built, they had a mixed 6in and 4in main armament, which was altered in 1920 to a uniform battery of 4 x 6in guns. 

 

- Class Ship
- Specifications
- Ships
- Plans/Schematics
- Pictures

Outside Links

- References
- Links

This page last edited - 17 December, 2012.

Copyright Ian M King, except where otherwise indicated.