Home

HMS Panther (1758)  (3rd)
4th Rate 60-gun

    
This the third ship to carry the name HMS Panther was a fourth rate, 60-gun, ship.

Built by Martin & Henniker of Chatham, launched 22-Jun-1758, 154ft long, 48ft 6in wide and of 1,285 tons builders measurement.

Used as a hospital ship from 1791, then a prison ship from 1807.

Broken up Nov-1813.

 

Other HMS Panther
- 1st  HMS Panther
- 2nd HMS Panther
- 3rd HMS Panther
- 4th HMS Panther
- 5th HMS Panther
- 6th HMS Panther

- ? Class
- Specifications
- Ships
- Plans/Schematics
- Pictures
- Full Battle Honours

Outside Links
- Official Website
- Associated Sites
- Related Sites

c.
This page last edited - 13 November, 2012.

Copyright Ian M King, except where otherwise indicated.