Home

HMS Camperdown (1825)  (2nd)
1st Rate 100-gun 

    
This the second ship to carry the name HMS Camperdown was originally HMS Trafalgar (1920), renamed 22-Feb-1825.

A first rate, 100-gun ship-of-the-line, built at Chatham Dockyard, launched 26-Jul-1820 after remaining seven years on the stocks, 196ft long, 53ft 6in wide and of 2,404 tons builders measurement.

Used for harbour service from 1854.

Reduced to a coal hulk 1857.

Renamed HMS Pitt 29-Aug-1882.

Sold 15-May-1906.

 

Other HMS Camperdown
- 1st  HMS Camperdown
- 2nd HMS Camperdown
- 3rd HMS Camperdown
- 4th HMS Camperdown

- ? Class
- Specifications
- Ships
- Plans/Schematics
- Pictures
- Full Battle Honours

Outside Links
- Official Website
- Associated Sites
- Related Sites

c.
This page last edited - 22 November, 2012.

Copyright Ian M King, except where otherwise indicated.