Home

HMS Handy (1871)  (2nd)
Harbour Service

    
This the third ship to carry the name HMS Handy was used for harbour service.

Originally HMS Nymphe a fifth rate 38-gun, ship, built by parsons of Warsash, launched 12-Apr-1812, 154ft long, 40ft wide and of 1,087 tons builders measurement.

Used for harbour service from Mar-1836.

Renamed HMS Handy 07-Sep-1871.

Broken up at Chatham Mar-1875.

 

Other HMS Handy
- 1st  HMS Handy 
- 2nd HMS Handy 
- 3rd HMS Handy
- 4th HMS Handy
- 5th HMS Handy 

- ? Class
- Specifications
- Ships
- Plans/Schematics
- Pictures
- Full Battle Honours

Outside Links
- Official Website
- Associated Sites
- Related Sites

c.
This page last edited - 29 March, 2013.

Copyright Ian M King, except where otherwise indicated.