Home

HMS Talbot (1941)  (6th)
Depot Ship

    
This the sixth ship to carry the name HMS Talbot was a Depot Ship.

Originally an M Class, coastal monitor, M.29.

Built by Harland & Wolff, launched 22-May1915 armed with 2 x 6in and 1 x 6pdr guns.

Converted to a minelayer 1919. Renamed HMS Medusa 01-Dec-1925.

Used as a depot ship and renamed HMS Talbot 01-Sep-1941, renamed HMS Medway II 1943, and renamed HMS Medusa 21-Sep-1944.

Sold 09-Sep-1946 and broken up by Dover Industries.

 

Other HMS Talbot
- 1st  HMS Talbot
- 2nd HMS Talbot
- 3rd HMS Talbot
- 4th HMS Talbot
- 5th HMS Talbot
- 6th HMS Talbot

- ? Class
- Specifications
- Ships
- Plans/Schematics
- Pictures
- Full Battle Honours

Outside Links
- Official Website
- Associated Sites
- Related Sites

c.
This page last edited - 26 April, 2013.

Copyright Ian M King, except where otherwise indicated.